Rhino.Mocks Performance Issue Fixed

Just wanted to quickly note that I tracked down the performance issue in Rhino.Mocks and patched it. I also updated the original post with the new numbers. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in frameworks, mocking. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.
  • Ray

    Cheers mate! Well done

  • http://devlicio.us/blogs/casey Casey

    And I was waiting till this morning to comment that your post would be like a red rag to a bull, and I fully expected Oren to drop all other work until Rhino was ten times faster than the others :)

    Apart from that flipant comment, nice work!!!