Just wanted to post quickly to let everyone know that I just finished adding git support to TeamCity.CodeBetter.com, so if you’ve got an OSS project on git (and if it isn’t, you should consider moving it) you’ve been dying to get continuous integration going, please apply to have us host CI for your OSS project:
- Register a user account here.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your user account name, which you created above.
- Project name & URL.
- Link to your OSI-approved OSS license.
- URL and type (SVN, CVS, git, …) of your source control system.
- Build runner (NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, etc.) and default target.
- Any additional requirements you might have.