CruiseControl.NET v.0.8 is out.
- Breaking Change – Force Build Interval Trigger and Polling Interval Trigger have been replaced by Interval Trigger, and the Force Build Schedule Trigger and Polling Schedule Trigger have been replaced by Schedule Trigger.
- Introduced a Filter Trigger to turn off integration at certain times of day.
- If no <triggers> section is specified for a project, it now uses a default interval polling trigger. If an empty <triggers> section is specified, no triggers are enabled (for ‘forced-only’ builds).
- ForceBuildPublisher introduced to allow build pipelines across distributed machines
- Subversion plugin now allows automatic source updates
- New NAnt Web plugin for easier diagnosis of NAnt problems
- Web Dashboard now has all the reporting features of the single project reporting application (we recommend all users migrate to the Web Dashboard for reporting now)
- Web Dashboard now has the ability to configure what Build, Project and Server plugins are made available to users (this is a breaking change to the Dashboard’s web.config file – make sure you update your local version)
- Improved our NCover and FxCop support
[via Mike Gunderloy]