+= MVP

Quick note: I just received a MVP award in the Solutions Architect category.

It’s a bit weird to thank a disembodied corporate entity, I’ll instead shout out to my buddy Don “donxml” Demsak for nominating me and Steve Dybing (and team) for making the final call. Thanks guys!

I’ve enjoyed reaching out to the community over the last year, and I will certainly do my best to use any extra access the MVP gives me to represent the other ALT.NET folks out there!

This entry was posted in meta. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

15 Responses to += MVP

1. Tony D'Amato says:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I have seen you since then

2. Congratulations. MVP Summit April 13th, 2008

3. Congratulations Dave!

4. Kristin Ferrier says:

That’s awesome Dave!

5. Sweet…congrats dude, you truly deserve it. I will see in you a couple of weeks! (and buy you a drink!)

6. Awesome Dave! Congrats :)

7. Well played, my friend. Well played.

What’s next? World domination?

8. Brendan Tompkins says:

Congrats!

9. Bil Simser says:

Congrats dude. I wonder if I’m going to get reawarded next year (my renewal is in April) in SharePoint or shift into something like Architecture or maybe just C#. Anyways, great to have you in the fold even if it just means more drinking at the Summit!

10. Congrats, Dave. I expect you to use your new MVP weight in Austin this weekend to get ScottGu to show you the MVC framework MS is working on that everyone seems to be raving about. Oh, and make sure I happen to be standing nearby when you do so!

11. Congratulations David!

12. James Kovacs says:

Congrats, Dave. Richly deserved.

13. Steve says: