Enterprise Library 3.0 is released.
You get a whole bunch of really awesome enhancements in this new version of Enterprise Library:
- New Validation Application Block
- New Policy Injection Application Block
- New Visual Studio-Integrated Configuration Editor
- DAAB support for System.Transactions, Batch Updates, and SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition
- Rolling Flat File Tracelistener
- WCF Enhancements in all of the blocks
- Various Automation Tools like Application Block Software Factory
Very exciting. Now if I can just get the Web Client Software Factory Team to come out with a new version quickly that supports Enterprise Library 3.0. Make some noise on the WCSF Forum to push for the release of a new version that supports Enterprise Library 3.0 here.
See Tom Hollander's post for more details and a list of all the cool people involved in making it happen.