Bellware Driven Design

When I was down in Seattle last week Scott Bellware did a talk about BDD for a few people. Its not a very formal talk (which I prefer) and its a bit slow to start but there are some gems in here. My camera died after the first hour but definitely worth checking out.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in video BDD. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to Bellware Driven Design

1. Scott Wojan says:

Thanks for posting this. It’s too bad the audience couldn’t let Scott work through his example first and then try to decompose it.

2. Scott says:

Awesome, I missed the first hour so this helps me out greatly. Thanks for doing this.

3. Dan Martin says:

Thanks for the video. I only got to watch a little bit of the beginning but I liked what I saw and will watch the rest later.

4. jolson88 says:

Thanks a bunch for posting this!!! I wasn’t able to attend since I was at my sister-in-law’s wedding. Now I can at least see the first hour. Awesome :).

5. Is there a link for downloading it? It would be nice to show this at work.

Kind regards,

Jan

6. Colin Jack says:

Only watched 15 mins so far but it really is brilliant stuff, really like the fact it makes clear the distinction between *Spec and *Behave and that you can make multiple choices when choosing how to do BDD.

7. Chad Myers says:

Thanks for posting this! And thanks Scott for giving the talk.