The slide deck and sample code from my StructureMap talk last night is available from the ADNUG downloads page. Thanks to Jeffrey Palermo for inviting me and everybody who attended.
If you’re using a different DI tool than StructureMap, we spent a lot of time talking about possible usages for DI tools in the wild that would apply to Castle or Spring.Net just as well.
StructureMap itself is at http://structuremap.sourceforge.net.
Here’s some more resources on some of the design patterns we talked about last night:
- The Dependency Injection Pattern – What is it, and why do I care?
- What’s so great about Inversion of Control?
- Inversion of Control with the Plugin Pattern
- Introduction to using StructureMap for Dependency Injection
- A Simple Example of the “Humble Dialog Box” – There’s a sample of using StructureMap near the bottom to do the MVP pattern
I think I’ll get a sample application published here in the near-ish future, but I’m severely backed up on side projects right now.