From the Java side of the world, a dead on discussion on Agile Anti-Patterns. Been there, done that, gotten the tee shirt. I think I’d add:
- Overly long stand up meetings and/or iteration planning meetings
- Contention in iteration meetings
- Not doing retrospectives or not acting on retrospectives. It’s easy to skip when you’re under duress, but you shouldn’t.
- Not doing estimation together
- Not getting concrete acceptance criteria for a user story
- Not pushing completed stories to testing until late in the iteration