I had tonight reserved as my night to do all those blog posts I’ve promised folks, but I ended up moving boxes all night and I’m crashing instead. For all of you that have made requests, in the next couple days I hope to churn out:
- A Gentle StructureMap Quickstart (very basic)
- Using StructureMap to bootstrap NHibernate (w/ Fluent NHibernate and our particular flavor of Repository / Unit of Work)
- Convention Based Type Registry in StructureMap
- Introduction to the Application Controller Pattern for Desktop Apps (by request, but it amounts to “Jeremy gets serious about the book”)
- My KaizenConf wrapup
- and I owe Glenn Block several posts. I’ll get around to it. I promise.
Now, off to bed.