My friend and former colleague Paul Gale is looking to build a strong Agile .Net team in Atlanta. If you’re interested, here are the details from the man himself:
- I am looking to build a team of up to 6 (including myself)
experienced agile .NET developers by the end of 2009. However, we’re
trying to hire in a more opportunistic mode, i.e., if a decent
developer is available we’ll take a look at them, rather than spread it
out just to fit a hiring program.
- The company is called Cint. We’re HQ’d in Stockholm (It will be
easier to explain the exact relationship between the Atlanta dev group
and our Stockholm dev group to candidates directly).
- Candidates should have a strong background in TDD ideally in an XP environment. We’ll be pairing too.
- More to the point this is NOT the type of position
where someone who fancies trying their hand at TDD, say, should apply.
You will be tested! We’re looking for strong players who will bring
their game with them.
- Skills aren’t everything though; they must be a good social fit for the team that’s already in place.
- We’re currently renting space in downtown Atlanta. However, we’re looking to move very soon to Alpharetta, GA close to G400. (Local folks will know what that means. Others can ask).
See http://www.cint.com/Cpx/About.aspx for more details.