Sponsored By Aspose - File Format APIs for .NET

Aspose are the market leader of .NET APIs for file business formats – natively work with DOCX, XLSX, PPT, PDF, MSG, MPP, images formats and many more!

Monthly Archives: June 2009

NHibernate : Handling the Special Cases

In my last NHibernate post I mentioned that NHibernate is great because it does the heavy lifting for the common tasks that make up 95% of my data access layer, while letting me tweak the remaining 5% as needed. Let’s … Continue reading 

Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Comments

NHibernate : Some Naked Thoughts

Please, Just Remember One Thing Just for a few seconds forget everything you know about NHibernate. Good. Now, before I snap my fingers and everything comes flooding back, the only thing you need to know about NHibernate is that whenever … Continue reading 

Posted in Uncategorized | 28 Comments