A question was posted to the Yahoo! (Microsoft Meta Directory Users Group) MMSUG (link) requesting information about Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) disaster recovery and database management.
Here are a list of resources that have been helpful for us in planning and managing our MIIS implementation as well as developing our disaster recovery plans.
- Maintaining the MIIS 2003 Database
- Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003: Planning for High Availability
- Microsoft Recommends That You Run a Full Import After You Restore a Connected Directory
- Backup Strategies for Your MIIS Database
- Identity Aggregation and Synchronization: Operational Considerations
[tags: miis, disaster recovery, high availability]